2015年9月29日星期二

BALI DAY 1

Actually I still thinking want to blog down my Bali trip during February or not, as already half year ago,
I scare I can't recall back the happenings, but Thanks God, I look back to my photo album, all the thing
still fresh in my mind. So I decided to blog it down, so next time if I go for second time, I got my own
post to refer back.

Actually this is not a travelling trip, but is a wedding trip. My bestie, Charmaine,
held her wedding at Bali, and this also my chances to visit to Bali. (win-win situation) XD

First day when we touch down Bali, we direct to the hotel provided by Maine.
Before that, I already contact with the Bali driver to pick us up at airport through fb.
So he reach airport and pick us direct to Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak.
Upon the check in, they provided an ice cream with a glass of juices for us,
while waiting we can refresh us with the ice cream :) (super hot weather)

After finish check in and load off our luggage, we go to a shopping mall name Beachwalk.
We take our late lunch there and have a short shopping before proceed to the beachside for our dinner.
The mall is big, and a lot of branded shop , such like Roxy, Quick Silver, Havaianas, and etc.
You can shop some cheaper stuff at Bali, it will not be very cheap, but slightly cheaper compare to Malaysia. 

After the short shopping, we go to Menega Cafe, Jimbaran Beach to take our seafood feast dinner.
Thanks to bride's father for the treats.XD


Courtyard by Marriott Bali Hotel
























Havaianas vending machine from the Beachwalk.


This is really nice to having a seafood dinner while watching the sunset. 



After dinner done, we back to our hotel to clean up ourselves and ready for the bachelorette dinner with the
bride. Chit chat around and sam pat around. Enjoying the night, we know we don't have much time to be
like this anymore. We all grown and we all got our own family, appreciate the night.

With the girls. Guess who is the bride?*wink*



Wearing the new dress bought from the stall along the roadside. =D



That's all for Day 1. Stay tuned for Day 2 peeps. =D
(be patient, I will summarize all the expenses on my last post. =D)



没有评论 :

发表评论