2015年9月21日星期一

Dinner In The Sky, Malaysia

Seriously, I thanks God for so loving me.
I always His Little Princess. XD

Last Thursday, I went to DinnerInTheSky, KL Tower. Why I say I'm so blessed?
Guys, you know how much a seat cost for DinnerInTheSky?
It's RM699! Oh Gosh, is RM699! I never think i will be up there!
Thanks God that my boyfie's friend working for this event!
and that's why i got chance going up there for FOC! OMG!!
I'm like a little girl when my boyfie told me that, tonight got empty slot for DinnerInTheSky!


First of all, we having French cuisine up there. :)
It was my first time having French cuisine and it taste like, hmmm..so much different with Asia cuisine.hehe
and honestly, I don't really get used with the taste, especially the starters. XD Luckily the main course and
desserts taste better so I can fill up my empty stomach on that day.








Er Hem, the handsome chef of the night. haha!





Lastly, photos with my loved! He always tell me that I'm so blessed because I can easily get what I want and wish. 
I admit it because all of this is because of Jesus's grace.
















*DinnerInTheSky - RM699 Click here to purchase the ticket. but if not mistaken, sold out already.*



没有评论 :

发表评论