2015年9月23日星期三

2016 Pocket Planner

Hi everyone, 2015 going to end soon and are you ready to welcome 2016?
Yes I'm ready~~
I always like to keep a small planner with me wherever I go, so that i can jot down the important date
and events in the pocket planner.
So I get myself a 2016 planner as well as one for my dearest friend too.
The size is only a palm of my hand! So cute.
Besides that. the beautiful quotes on the planner really make it so lovable and a suitable pressie
for someone love.
Here I'm going to share this cute planner and affordable from NoteWorthie.

Good Things Will Happen and Enjoy The Little things.
Beautiful quotes to cheers up my 2016. Oh yeah =D


















*2016 Pocket Planner - RM8/each*
*Postage - RM8*

Click here for their website to place your order. Hurry while stock lasts ya. =D


没有评论 :

发表评论