2015年9月15日星期二

3GirlsOutingDay

This post is about a throwback to last Saturday. It's really a lovely Saturday to spent with the girls.
We date to take breakfast at Tujo Bar-serrie & Grill.
At first I get attract by the breakfast buffet, so I decided to try it out.
Hmm. Is not in my expectation, a little bit disappointed with the choices.
Lesser than the expectation. Luckily I went here with two of my lovely girls,
so it's still a cheers breakfast for me to spent with the one I loved:)

It's really a happy day and KL food hunting for three of us.
We eat non stop from 8am to 4pm. After the breakfast done, it's still early and we decided to drop by at THEREEDS BOUTIQUE HOTEL to visit my cousin.
It's a great Hotel for you to stay at as it is convenient for tourist such as Dang Wangi LRT station is just nearby and Quill City Mall also nearby by just few minutes walk. And their breakfast is recommended!
Especially their rendang, OMG! I love it so much. XD 



After the visitation, as I said, Quill City Mall is just nearby, so we drop by the mall
and do some window shopping. The mall is brand new mall and it's quite a lot of shop in the mall.
We didn't shop much actually, our focus only at the AEON! Haha..
Three of us always like to shop at food!

After the Quill City Mall, we move to Selayang Mall to visit our friend,
who is doing as an agent insurance, INSULAR BEST ENTERPRISE.
Today is not only food hunting day, also a visitation day. =D
His office newly open at Selayang Mall.
He provide services such as renew road tax, insurance, saman and others.
If you are interested, please visit he at the mall. XD
For sure he is a professional and will provide the most satisfaction services to you guys ya. :) 



Lastly, we take out late lunch before back to out Home Sweet Home.
We reach home already around 4pm.
I still got another date with my churchmates at 700 pm.
It's really a busy and full day for me. XD



*Tujo Bar-serrie & Grill - RM21/pax*
*The Reeds Boutique Hotel - Click here for the FB page*
*Insular Best Enterprise - Selayang Mall (same rows with nuts about coconuts)*





没有评论 :

发表评论