2015年9月25日星期五

Antipodean Cafe @ Bangsar

Today is a holiday, Hari Raya Haji.
Boyfie brought me to Antipodean, Bangsar to have our lovely breakfast. 
A nutrition breakfast to kick start our holiday.
It was my first time been to Antipodean, it's really crowd.
Btw, I love the staff there.
At first, they ask us is it alright to seat outside as inside already full house.
We didn't think much so we say yes. After I sat down for a while,
I tell my boyfie that it's quite hot outside here.
Maybe Jesus heard to my complain, so after a while, the staff say inside got two seats, ask us whether would like to move inside or not. Owhh. Thanks God inside got seats for us, or else I really will feel hot outside there and can't enjoy my breakfast.

Besides that, their menu is all written on the big black board hanging on the wall.
They don't have the paper menu so you have to see the menu by standing in front the big black board.
I can't manage to capture the board as it is too crowded. =D

He ordered a Big Breakfast with bacon and a cup of latte.
While I order an Egg Benedict with bacon and plain water. 
Seriously I think my boyfie need to thanks God because I don't like to drinks coffee.
I helped he save a lot of money on coffees. Hehe. 






























*Big Breakfast - RM22*
*Egg Benedict - RM24*
*Latte - RM10*
All prices shown are exclusive of service tax 10% and GST 6%

For details, please visit their website by click here.

没有评论 :

发表评论