2015年10月3日星期六

BALI DAY 2

Today is the actual day of wedding. So we all wake up early in the morning to take our breakfast
provided by Courtyard Marriott Hotel.
After that we go to nearby hotel to have some walk, walk around to feel the culture of Indonesia,
to see what's special around the area. There got a lot of small shop along the road, selling clothes,
hats and sunglasses. I got myself an apek pants. (I wore it on Day 3, so you can see how apek pant look like.)

After shopping, we back to the hotel to do check out, because we gonna proceed to the wedding hotel,
which is W Retreat and Spa Bali Hotel. Actually I'm the make up artist of the bride! XD so I have to reach
earlier than others to do some preparation. 

That day, I helped to make up for groom's mom, sister, and also bride's mom, and of course the bride of the
day. It's really not an easy job, I have to be very fast or else I will running out of time. 

After done all the make up, it's time for me to prepare myself as a guest to attend the wedding,
luckily we are staying at the same hotel and the venue for wedding also in the hotel so that I can
save some times on travelling. That's all for today happenings. Please enjoy the photos below.
This is my first time to attend a beach wedding! *Oh yeah*

Breakfast buffet at Courtyard by Marriott Hotel. XD

Check in W Retreat and Spa Bali Seminyak.
Bride of the day! XD (while makeup-ing for her, please ignore my obasan look.)
You will see my pretty look later. =D




Sitting on the golf car from her bungalow to the wedding venue.
This is awesome, right?


This is real awesome! feeling blessed to be there.
Vow of the marriage, this is so touch. Finally my Bii is married!

my face after crying T.T Witness of their marriage. 
Sisters of the day. Are we pretty? *hehe*

Me and my boyfie. =D
Our dinner session. XD



That's all for Day 2. Stay tuned for Day 3. =D










































没有评论 :

发表评论