2015年10月9日星期五

BALI DAY 3

Aloha, here come my Day 3 at Bali. After the breakfast feast, I gonna check out from W Retreat and Spa Hotel Seminyak and proceed to the attractions of Bali. So today i will try out the Balinese culture. Let's go with me.

First, the driver pick us up at the hotel, then our first station is Turtle Island, Nusa Dua.
As mentioned is island, so of course we need to take a boat to another island to enjoying the turtle.
This island not only have turtle, but also got some animals, like bird, snake, parrot, batman and etc.
A place set up purposely for tourist.

After the turtle island, we go to Water Blow, another famous attractions at Bali. Weather today really hot!
Seriously, please apply your sunblock because i forget to apply my sunblock and ended up i sunburn.
The driver brought us to try their famous lunch, babi guling. Too bad, i don't really like it, it's too hard for me to bite.

Next station is Pandawa Beach, another beach in Bali.
Again, last but not least, Uluwatu Temple.



Another breakfast feast at W Retreat and Spa Bali Seminyak.
Nusa Dua Turtle Island

Turtle~ XD


His baby is it? hahaha


The turtle is so heavy! I tried to carry them but i failed.

yayy~ this is bird..okay..i don't know what bird is that. 

The bird walk up to my head! oh gosh.
Water Blow. You can see the water behind me.







Lunch Babi Guling

Pantai Pandawa. (so-called apek pant)

A lot of ppl at the beach. The time when i reach the beach is around 2-3pm, I going to sunburn. Oh no.


Uluwatu Temple. 





































Warmest scene that captured by my boyfie.

The baby monkey hold the tourist finger. Oww, so lovely.

Jimbaran beachside dinner. This time only we two, candle light dinner. =D oops, is sunset dinner with love.






















Ordered prawn, fish and a dish of vegetables.

没有评论 :

发表评论