2015年10月15日星期四

Redang Holiday Resort


Yayy, finally my turn to escape to the island.
We got our 3 days 2 nights holiday at Redang Holiday Beach Villa, Redang Island on my last weekend.
I enjoy it very much.

This was my first time been to Redang Island.(as well as my boyfie.XD)
Still, I love sea very much! I hope i can get diving license so i can dive!(too bad my boyfie not allowedT.T)
Redang island is real pretty, with the resort and white sands.
Oh gosh, white sand, and it is cold when you step on it!

We reach Kuala Terengganu Airport around 1300 and we take taxi to Shahbandar Jetty to catch up our ferry time on 1500. Once we reach the island, first thing to do is SELFIE!. XD


Too bad, there is not much people on this period. As they said, now already low season, so no much people going to island after October. So next time please don't go after October, they said that March to September is the best time to visit island. So i want to tell you that, our resort got only we four people for that two nights. Oh gosh, luckily our boyfie came together, or else me and my bestie sure scared die on the island.

After went to so many island--> Tioman, Perhentian and Redang,
I prefer snorkeling at Perhentian, night life at Redang and Tioman.
For sure, white sands in Redang is the best. =D




Boyfie act like a kid when step on the white sands.
Actually this is our trip, but due to safety problem, end up it became four ppl trip. XD






Lunch after tiring snorkeling on Day 2.


Dinner after second session of snorkeling on Day 2.












Selfie before leave this beautiful island.










































































































Our itinerary suppose to be like as below, but our flight time was afternoon, so we missed the first snorkeling on Day 1.but, everything goes same on Day 2.

Day 1
Check in
Lunch
Snorkeling
Tea time
Dinner
Free and easy

Day 2
Breakfast
Snorkeling
Lunch
Snorkeling
Tea time
Dinner
Free and easy

Day 3
Breakfast
Checkout



*Package-RM367/pax (including ferry transfer~one and half hour)*
*Land transfer one way-RM30/cab (30minutes)*


没有评论 :

发表评论