2013年10月1日星期二

MoMo Paradise Steamboat Buffet

So many type of the food, I love steamboat buffet the most.
This is because I like the word buffet, mean unlimited. XD

Yesterday, we (and colleagues) went to MoMo Paradise to have our dinner and celebrate my colleague's birthday.

My first time been to Momo after i heard this place for so many times and few years ago.
This is quite special place, as it will put ingredients on the something like sushi-go-around.
So all the ingredients will pass by you and you can choose whatever you like.
But, due to 5 person of us, we cant sit beside the sushi-go-around, so we be seated on the normal table and have to walk around to take our own foods.

















Each person will be served their own pot, thus, you don't need to share and you can choose whatever soup you like. Three choices for the soup, herbal, chicken and tom yam.
I ordered herbal soup, taste not real good, quite tasteless. Hmmm~
Anyhow, i add radish which is my favorite to let my soup become more tasty.










Lastly, wish our Miss Quee happy birthday la~ 
An emotional girl but naive and simple. Haha  =D








For your information:
*RM28 per head count*

没有评论 :

发表评论