2013年10月8日星期二

Home SWEET Home

Yeah, I went back to my hometown on last weekend.
3 days 2 nights like I going for vacation.
This was my first time went back home after this year Chinese New Year.
It had been so long time ago.
This time went back, I worried if the kids couldn't recognize me.
But thanks God, they can very fast get close to me.
I knew, this is because i got a very sweet face~wuahahahaha~

























I got 4 nephew and 2 niece.
Don't get frightened, all nephew and niece are not come from same manufacture.
I got 4 brothers and these kids are only children of 2 of my brothers.
So, if another 2 of my brothers getting marry, I will have more and more nephew and niece.
I gonna flood by those kids. HAHAHAHAHA~
Seriously, they getting bigger and bigger while I getting older and older.
Can't imagine when one day they want to get marry.
I will.......don't know..........Just...Time flies...

Anyhow, I still love them always. =D


1 条评论 :