2013年10月11日星期五

Baker of the day

When I went back home last weekend, I learnt to make a ice cream vanilla cake from my sister-in-law.
(click here for her FB and she got a lot of cake recipe posted on her timeline)
This is my favorite cake ever. 
After i try to make it myself, i just realized it is so easy to make it.

Ingredients:
1. Cheese 500gm
2. Butter 125gm
3. Condense milk 100gm
4. Whipping cream milk 200gm
5. Ice cream powder 200gm
6. Gelatine 1 tea spoon
7. Salt cheese biscuit 2-3 pkts


First, I need to stir cheese and butter together until it smooth then add in whipping cream,ice cream powder then follow by gelatine. Conclusion, I just need to add in all the ingredients together and just stir it. =D Besides that, arrange salt cheese biscuit like photo below.




















Then, step by step, biscuit ingredients biscuit ingredient biscuit ingredient.
Keep repeating the same step until the ingredients finish pour onto the biscuits.





















After done all these thing, keep your cake into refrigerator for one night and take out for consume on the next day.


Taadaa. and this is my work although not that pretty.
















By the way, I plan to bring it to KL on the next day, but I forgotten it inside my freezer.
Oh gosh.
Anyway, it's taste really nice and good.
I'm just loving it.





没有评论 :

发表评论