2011年9月8日星期四

Home Sweet Home

yesss!!i am at my sweet home now!!

this time only come back for 10 days.
Hmm,quite little, so i have to be more appreciate for these days.

My Family,oh family.
I love you all!

Before came back home, I went to encounter God camp.
yeah, It's a blessing.
Thanks God for give me a chance to go to the camp,for fully participation.



and one more time, He strengthen me!!
yeah!!I should be more strong.


today, i went to jungle trekking with my bro.
for me, a person that never exercise for even one time during my semester,of course it is damn tired.
I forced myself to finish the jungle journey.



During my trekking time, I dn kow why,i keep on thinking.
I guess there's sound telling me that.
the way to heaven is narrow.
I trek and trek.
i remembered pastor ever say that, we should keep on moving.
never let urself left behind or left at the down of the mountain.
We should keep on moving,keep on climb until the highest of the mountain.

i tell myself.
i dn want left behind,i dn wan and i will never let this happen.
a lot a lot of thought keep on popping out when im trekking.
I guess God wanted to remind me,my weaknesses.

im lazy...
My laziness always kill me.


So, from now on, i will never let the laziness kill me.
I will conquer it, by Jesus power, I want to conquer it!



and finally, i done it!!Yeah!!
i never ask my brother for any shortcut.
and also never blaming my brother for bringing me to jungle trekking.
although im really tired, but lastly, God help me to finish the journey.
and by His grace, my bro only bring me to climb 2 mountain and he said that normally he will climb 4 mountain. Haha!


yeah, His grace, His love, His power.
all is my motivation.

Thanks Lord for so loving me.

2 条评论 :

  1. jungle trekking only ma. sap sap soi..

    (just kidding)

    anyway. i bet that's really adventurous and fun.
    Have a blessed time at home. I'm going home for 2 days too.

    回复删除
  2. u go back home too?oh yeah!!sama sama holiday then:)

    回复删除