2011年9月21日星期三

Good news

yes, im comin back to KL again for my new semester:)

and yeah, will start diet from now on.
Haha..Don't try to laugh at me, even though im laughing too..
anyway, i will try my best.
I want to be pretty for this coming chinese new year!!



Today is the date of my results released.
Well, nervous as usual.
and thanks GOD, i passed all!
Hoorayyyy!!!
please congratz me because im damn nervous until i insomnia.
I cant even sleep well last night and until i saw my results.
Hehe.........and we go for Dominos for our lunch..
Alright, just hit me because i just said that i wanted to diet!
anyway, my diet strategy is, i will skip my dinner.
That's mean i wont having my dinner for coming months until i lost my weight.
hmm...sounds dreaming..
anyway, still got exception for birthday celebration or any events..
Haha~~~~


Lastly, i hope that my this semester will go smooth!
next week will start my tutorial.
*God, bless me please*





-GoodBye-

没有评论 :

发表评论