2011年9月11日星期日

Charity Lantern Festival

a busy day.

My mummy is involved in a event, so-called as charity lantern festival.
and her job is, sell beer~~
Please don't call me beer mei! i dont likey!
This is a three days continuous event, so i gotta busy for 3 days..hmmm...i dont wantT.T
















My mum and my second brother there.


Since it is lantern day, of course we will never missed up the lantern session.
My kids are taking Lantern all around the Parkcity there.




















all is my nephew and my niece. Not my children!

do you know that is a tiring job?
We arrived there at 2pm to count the stock and then set up the booth.
Alright, that's nothing actually, but it is beside a beach!!
I hope i won't sun burn or getting dark. *pls*
















there is a lot of beer , but only got few choices.
That is Dester and Carlsberg.
Okay, i dont know how Dester taste like
I just know that, it is from Korea, but it look like not as hot sell as Carlsberg.























This is my lovely daddy.
I wondered is that two boxes of Dester can afford his weight or not.
 *faint*


Lastly, it is a tiring but Thank God, it is a windy night.
Wish everyone a Happy Mid-Autumn Festival day:)























-GoodBye-

1 条评论 :