2013年11月21日星期四

Langkawi Escape


Yayy~~
Went to Langkawi for 3 days 2 nights last weeks with my fellow classmates.
It had been so long time after my first time went to Langkawi during my secondary school, and this was my second time. XD
The air ticket price consider cheap for return ways with one way Airasia and another way back from Langkawi with MAS airline.

So happy to have a short vacation and felt so excited even though it is just a near place.
Next time should go somewhere special. Hmm~ think think next destination. Hehe
..



















It's just only an hour fly time to reach Langkawi. Very near.


Day 1
We arrived there already around 3pm.
So, after we check in our resorts, we went to the beach.
The beach....not in my expectation.
Compare to Pulau Perhentian I went last time, this is seriously disappointed.
But, I'm human being who loves beach and white sands very well, so I ended up myself self capture at the beach. It is actually quite not bad if you don't compare it.











Day 2
We went Mangrove Trip, is a packages for 3 hours.
It covered bat cave, eagle feeding, fish farm, wild life, and the mangrove.
Cant really remember the details, but I like the most, eagle feeding and the fish farm.



After this Mangrove Trip, we went to the Telaga Waterfall.
Okay, about this attraction, it is worth to take a visit but the requirements is, you must have a very good stamina. It is located at a very very very high place.
We need to walk the stairs for don't know how many level.
I guess maybe 10? I don't know, I just know I very tired and keep on resting at half way.
Thanks God, because still got a bench for us to rest every short way.
It's real worth. I enjoy this waterfall more than the beach last night. Oops.



Day 3
Day I love and enjoy the most.
We slept until afternoon just wake. Hehe.
We went to the cable car, I don't know why everyone came Langkawi must go this cable car.
I don't like it, because it is so hot up there. The view is quite nice, but I just don't enjoy it, maybe too hot.




















I love afternoon session.
We rent four-wheel drive and challenge it to the jungle.
It was my first try.
I love it to the max!
At first I don't really know how to control it, and even feel stress, because I'm sharing with my friend.
Both of us wanted to try it so we decided to share one so we can exchange half way.
I really enjoy it and I want to try it for second time without anyone sharing with me. Haha.




















Lastly, a place everyone will pay a visit in Langkawi.
A place, nothing special nothing pretty but will spend a lot of money.
Okay, it is duty free shop.
Haiz. a place let me spent a lot of money.


Lastly, Goodbye Langkawi. =D




3 条评论 :