2013年11月6日星期三

Another Happy Holiday

Happy Holiday just past.
I got a enjoyed holiday with my lovely brother and my boyfie.

Every time went out with my brother we sure go for a nice delicious and expensive restaurant to take our meals. My brother is a person who enjoy his life very well.
So, we went to Sushi Zanmai for our lunch. 
Due to the holiday, we queue up for around 20 minutes just get seated.
We ordered a lot, and feel so regret for eating so full.
I love the Salmon Fish so much. Nyum Nyum nya~



After our lunch, I brought two of them to the movie.
I booked Thor The Dark World.
I never watch episode 1 yet I directly watch episode 2.
Luckily I still get myself into the movie.
Last time I went to watch Hobbit with my boyfie, I didn't watch previous episode so I ended up sleeping inside the cinema.
So far, I can understand about Thor movie. =D


Actually today our purpose is for our dinner.
I bought a voucher from LivingSocial so we wanna use it and redeem it.
It was our crab big meal~~~~
It located at the Aman Puri, Kepong.
For crab lover, you still can grab the voucher from LivingSocial now.
It's only RM16 for 2 crab. So I get 2 voucher which is 4 crab.
It's really cheap and we expected that the crab are less meat or maybe no meat.
But, the portion is quite big for three of us and we really enjoyed our crab meal. 





Holiday ended and welcome back to reality.
But, I still can continue my holiday after today working day.
Well, stay tune. XD



没有评论 :

发表评论