2014年1月23日星期四

Annual Dinner

Hi, regarding my tittle, everyone should know, one year past again!
It another year and I already had my annual dinner last week.
Time flies. I worked at this company for one year already. *wink*
Guess what, our annual dinner are at a restaurant. Nothing special right?
But, the special one is, it is a seafood restaurant!!!!
Oh yeah, that's mean we got seafood to ear. My favorite ever! >.<





















Okay, first dishes of course are "Lou Sang", seriously, I not really like the taste.
The taste like.....ok, I don't know how to describe.
Just, weird combination for me.


I just want to intro my favorite food for the night!

Woots woots, it was cheese oyster, salad prawn ball, soft shell crab, and scallop~~
All is my favorite, I almost crazy when saw the dish. 
Haha, okay, not that ridiculous, but almost.
Next, is crab. oh yeah oh yeah.
Salted crab. Actually I already full, but I still ate a lot. Oops.






Lastly, the company got lucky draw for this year!
Very first organized lucky draw. 
And, how graceful am I, I got the third prize which is Ogawa Massager~




















Oh, Joyful annual dinner.
Now, I awaiting for next annual dinner, which is on this coming Friday night.
Wondering why I got so much annual dinner huh?
Haha. Just let it be secret, because I lazy to make explanation.


New year new beginning.
Be blessed and graceful year ahead ya!!




-GoodBye-



1 条评论 :

  1. I got nth but a powerbank only during the annual dinner.
    HAHA!
    my annual dinner was sucks as the food and venue is not that good.
    Happy new year.. :)

    回复删除