2013年9月11日星期三

Singapore Trip

Aloha~Singapore~


Went to Singapore on Hari Raya for 3 days 2 nights with my babes.
Yeah, my babes~ Six of us :)




How was my Singapore trip?
Oh no~ it is crowd, so crowd.
Singapore National Day fall on my first day arrival :(


One of the picture took by my boyfie at the Marina Bay Sands before the fire crackers start perform.
Personally love this photo to the max :)
This photo like describing the busyness of this city and no one want to stop over and rest even a while.
Sometimes, we should stop and watch those beautiful thing surround us. =D
Just like a kid, stop when you feel you want to.



We went to Universal Studio Singapore the next day.
It was my first time, happy and excited.
We got a cheap entrance ticket from AsiaTravel which consists one USS entrance ticket with one $10 meal voucher and $5 voucher for stores with requirement minimum purchase $30.















I had really nice day in Universal, but hotness and crowdness make me a little bit crazy and impatient.
Happy trip with my babes~


Singapore~Goodbye~




For your information:
*USS entrance ticket $68 each*

没有评论 :

发表评论