2012年9月3日星期一

SCCC

Opps, one month past and no updated=)wahaha..
I only one month left in UK, so sad.
Time past so fast, but wonderful future are waiting for me,although i dont know hows my future go.
Hmm, as long as HIS hand, and i believe in HIM.





















Above photo, taken at outside of my Sheffield Church with my churchmates.
Sheffield Chinese Christian Church, a traditional church, but cant deny, a church that let me learn a lot too.
hmm, but, still prefer MEMC, ow, i miss it.

Anyway, thanks to the church for serve us, with every Friday fellowship provided with dinner, and every Sunday service provided with lunch.
It is not easy to do that every weeks, and commitment needed.
I saw that and i felt that, but i know it is do for God, not us.
Thank you SCCC for the serve=D



Jesus oh Jesus, my heart shout Your name.
Shout Jesus every single moment.
An empty paper of mine on Your hand, please fill in with Your will. =D

4 条评论 :

  1. you may not used to MEMC when you get back. =]

    回复删除
  2. All the best ya!! Enjoy til the max!

    回复删除
  3. you want, ma get one for you when free lor..

    回复删除
  4. Dun worry about future. God leads. Enjoy your days in UK^^

    回复删除