2012年6月29日星期五

Sheffield Week 2

18.06.2012
Monday Blueee~
Forgot what had happened today, just know got assignment on coming Thursday.
So scare and nervous.
Anyway, sleep first and think after =D



19.06.2012
Today weather better than last few days, at least got sun. ^^
I very worry about our presentation la.
Just roughly run through through facebook.
So i really very nervous and scare for our coming presentation.
Lord be with me please!
Gonna read all the annual report by today.
Oh Gosh~it got more than 100++ pages.
Gonna burn mid-night oil d =(


20.06.2012
Finally is discussion today ^^
Lord, i know im nothing, but You are my everything.
So i proclaim on Your name,  I want to be different!
quite blurr with our presentation, but is first day, so we give it a trial.
tomorrow is the day!
Pray hard wont get shoot too much.
Having lunch at school..
just a bread, a pack of snacks and a juice cost me £3.5.
Hmm, should have bring my own meal.



21.06.2012
Presentation day, on 220pm later.
oh Gosh~I really very scare but i act nothing.
okay, i always act like I'm nothing but actually i scare till crazy d.
haha..
but thanks God presentation ended although kena shoot too..
However la, tomorrow is my break day!
yoohooo~


22.06.2012
Friday and is my break day!
Actually plan to have fish and chips at castle market,
But today wind is too big, big until i scare Yier kena blow away so i acc her to uni XD
and lastly didnt have any lunch :(
But i got a very delicious dinner :)
seaweed egg soup :P
dont know why feel so bliss to have soup here =)
















I realised I did not take much photo.
Opps~upload next time =D





-GoodBye-

1 条评论 :