2012年2月15日星期三

Happy Valentine Day

Happy Valentine Day:D
I got no valentine, but it still a sweet valentine day.
Went celebration at pizza hut with 2 sweeties.



Just wanna shout out loud, Happy Valentine to my Jesus and my Daddy and Mummy.
I love all of u, always!!





Below msg r Valentine from Jesus


I love you.
You are mine.
Your name is written upon My heart.
Your prayers are precious to Me.
Your life is in My hands.
I am always with you.
I am nearer to you than your own heart.
I gave My life so that you might live forever with Me.
All I ask in return is your love. Be My Valentine.

~ Jesus Christ

You are precious in my sight, and honored, and I love you. - Isaiah 43:4
JESUS is to be first in our lives – HE is always our first love!






Jesus, I love you.
*big hugzz*

没有评论 :

发表评论