2011年10月5日星期三

Farewell

Again, went to Neway farewell for our dear SIEW CHING.
She is going back to her hometown for permanent:(
Our cg gonna less a people again!














Total of us, 8.
We had a very nice session.
And it only cost us RM11 per head.
We started to sing from 4 until 7pm.
the RM11 comes with a drink and a plate of snack for each.
How cheap it is!!


but the price is only available for student.
If no student card, u have to pay RM 22.
I have to enjoy my student privilege before my last semester end!














Girls is in the house XD

Can guess who is SIEW CHING?





















Taadaa~Here is she:)
May God bless her. Really, she is a nice jie jie and always take care of us no matter where we go!
We gonna miss her much much!
Always know that, Jesus love you, so do us!






Lastly, wish everyone have a nice day~
and i gonna start my assignment pretty soon but I'm still in holiday mood!
Anyway, last semester for me, i must enjoy it to the MAX!
Cheersss up ya :D








-GoodBye-

没有评论 :

发表评论