2011年7月16日星期六

Genting Phobia.


I think I'm gonna have Genting Phobia soon.
well, i went to Genting AGAIN!!


This time i went with my lovely parent.
They come KL for fun and of course Genting Highland is their motive.
They came for 5 days 4 nights.
At first we stay at my uncle house for first two days and just went to Genting on Monday.
LoL. Monday~~~That's mean, i didn't go for my class...
haha..of course i replace for my class because i don't want kena that stupid college bar.
So, I holiday myself for 3 days, which is monday until wednesday:)

This is my MOM~~(ignore my round face)















My dad and mom went back on Wednesday.
When we're on our way to home,(my home because i cant follow them go back BTU T.T), we went to Gohtong Jaya which is half at the Genting there.
My mom bought chicken so-called as "Salt-Chicken", ignore* because I'm not sure what is that.
Just know,is chicken:)

The point is, my dad went to eat durian!!
He looking for durian since the very first day he arrived KL.
He just like a child when he saw durian and eat it with full of satisfaction.





















Look at his satisfy smile:)
how cute and lovely 

Allright, they went back home le and i gonna stress for my study after left behind for 3 days.
So scare for my mid term test result. May God bless my result>.<


Thanks God for the protection these few days and we nearly accident when we on our way to Genting.
Really Thanks God for all the thing He prepared for me =)




-GoodBye-

没有评论 :

发表评论