2010年1月20日星期三

CHEER~

Long time didnt come back to my blogspot dy..
hm..dn kno wan to share wat..

hmmm..come back for so long time dy..
nothing to do..
still struggle..
wish to go back to the one i used to..

trying to discuss with my papa mama..
result is not result..
outcome is not outcome..
because no outcome no result...
they wish me to stay right beside..
i didnt meant tat i dn wan..
but i think i got better choice..


hmm..let it..

God lead me still~


im diet-ing now..
must success before chinese new year..
Gambadad yo!!

new photo uploaded..
still d same..nth change..

missing all of you..
MEMC
my spiritual group
group 18..

wait me ba..haha~


3 条评论 :

  1. i wait you too ah:D
    take good care, i also wanna diet, but i failed to do so:P

    回复删除
  2. waiting for u...a waiting for u...bla bla..
    u diet o?? sure nt?? ur mum good delicious food..stil cn diet..pei fu~~ i tell ur mum la..wan/??

    回复删除
  3. sure wait u...
    we all proclaim u'll come back de ma..
    hihi..
    i also diet-ing..really wan keep tis time le..be more beauty beauty..hihi..
    u also wan be more beauty beauty and cuttie..keke

    回复删除