2009年6月10日星期三

YEAH

Tomorrow go for A4J~
yeah...
haha...i get 2 days leave.....

Thanks God and i feel excited...
now,im writing it in blog let all the world kno i wan go A4J..
wat is A4J?
A4J in full name is Awakening For JESUS...
hehe....

scary me when i go apply the leave..
scare da boss a, if din giv me leave then mai cham liao lor...
haha...
thank God luckily the boss give...
haha...
Give thank n Praise to my beloved Jesus...


and today thank for my dear come to find us for lunch o..
hehe...happy tat can eat lunch wit u guys during our work..
haha...
and happy tat Han say me look lik thin jo..(Although he say only look like)
and happy tat Leo say nt reali old in formal wear...hehe...
and my ah dear ahcath, peichey also n kitty too....i love u all muchie o...
hehe..i wan o o liao..
tmr,A4J,im comin..............
YEAh~




God Bless all ya.....
Muacks~

2 条评论 :