2009年5月27日星期三

Missing all of You~

Back to KL tempo again~
But this time different at all...
because im nt going to college for study...
stay at home for all days...
Although already back for so many days, but still nt yet go to church..
Quite miss church d..

Also miss my family..
this time back home, quite sweet..
although a lot of thgs had happen..
but i dn kno why, i strongly felt it is WARM....
Mayb it is YOUR time..
but i still waiting for..
one day, i suddenly tell my bro...
i say, if u so free, u can try to go to church on sunday..
i say quite relax and okie d..
although he tell me tat he is buddhist and will not go to place such as church...
but...i kno he will change..
Because Jesus is going back my home together wit me~


This time back home..
I see a lot~
Reali a lot thg happen...
somethg i cant expect will happen on my family had happen..






But i just wan say...
i love my daddy and mummy.....
i love my big brother...
i love my second brother...
i love my third brother...
i love my forth brother...
i love my Da sao...
i love my Er sao...
i love my Tommy...
i love my Joey...
i love my HongHong...
i love my Jayson...




I proclaim...
God's time will coming soon...





2 条评论 :